Experiential Graphic Designer | Exterior Products
Bright, good-natured colleagues. Fresh, open workspace. An exuberance you sense the moment you walk through the door. Sound like your kind of environment? Takeform is a leader in the innovation and design of exterior signage and graphics for the built environment—and we're hungry for more talent. A position ripe with challenge and opportunity awaits you here. One that offers abundant perks and team-supported training. Check us out at www.takeform.net.
The nuts and bolts
- Craft eye-popping concepts for exterior signage and wayfinding systems.
- Dig deep into the workings of industries as varied as healthcare, education, hospitality, and transportation.
- Team up with a diverse team of project managers, planners, engineers, wayfinding experts, and other specialists.
- Draft conceptual renderings for proposed graphics systems.
- Enjoy working directly with clients and coaching junior staff.
- Be cool with road tripping and jetting off to project sites at destinations large and small.
- 2- or 4-year degree in graphic, communication, industrial, experiential, or environmental design.
- 2+ years' experience.
- Firm command of graphic composition, typography, color, and scale.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator required.
- Strong grasp of architectural proportion and scale.
- Familiarity with signage gets you brownie points.
- Working knowledge of Mac OSX preferred but not necessary.
- CADtools experience a plus.
Submit your work
A link to your portfolio or submission of work samples is required for consideration.