Looking for a rewarding career with perks and a positive culture? Look no further. We need a highly organized, detail-oriented person to manage our manufacturing team in producing custom products with a high standard of satisfaction. If you possess the following, then we need to talk.
- 5 plus years leading a diverse manufacturing team
- Lean, 5's, DMAIC and KPI's background helpful
- Problem solving and focus on continually improving processes
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Must be willing to assist team on the manufacturing floor when needed
We're a leading experiential design firm and we create powerful graphic experiences for colleges, hospitals, and Fortune 500 companies all across the country. But we're not all designers. It takes a diverse team of account managers, engineers, project managers, manufacturing personnel, and many more talented people to do what we do. Sure, we may have a lot of different titles, but we all share the same drive and enthusiasm. That's what makes us the number one company in our industry.Full-time position with full benefit package available. Be part of our team and apply today.