Marketing Graphic Designer
We're looking for a motivated, progressive graphic designer to join our marketing team and help drive our national brand by contributing to an exciting range of projects and initiatives.
As part of our marketing team, you'll contribute directly to brand development and driving opportunity for the country's leading experiential graphics firm. We're a design-centric organization and so are our clients – we collaborate with architects, interior designers, marketing teams, and business owners to improve people's experience of the built environment through experiential design and our award-winning products.
We have a highly creative environment. Our positive, collaborative environment encourages professional and personal development in our fast-growing company.
This is a full-time position with competitive benefits. A hybrid work model is available.
What you'll do
- You'll be a collaborating member of our marketing team
- Contribute to the visual expression of our progressive, leading-edge brand
- Develop a strong understanding of what we do… our products, processes, and services.
- Develop a strong ability to reach our target markets
- Design for a wide range of media – social, print, web, display, etc.
- Contribute to social media strategy and create content
- Support the design needs of other internal departments
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related degree
- 2-3 years of experience working in corporate marketing or agency environment
- Strong, forward-thinking design sensibilities
- Strategic, objective-focused thinking
- An attitude that thrives within an energetic environment and willingness to adapt to changing needs.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Expert knowledge of Abode Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Website development experience within a CMS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with peers and management
- Stay up-to-date regarding changing industry developments, design trends, and relevant new tools/technologies
- Professional social media experience considered a plus
- Professional writing capabilities considered a plus