Rapid Deployment Signage & Accessories for the New Healthcare Reality.
At no other time is clear communication more critical than during a crisis. Demands are intense, emotions are high, and miscommunication can be dangerous. Having the right message in the right place communicated professionally plays a valuable role in managing urgent situations. That's why we designed RespondTM — the complete interior and exterior signage system developed for rapid deployment.
You need it now.
An affordable, complete system ready to deploy.
Respond is a full interior and exterior signage & accessory system that's ready to go – stat.
- A comprehensive selection of COVID-19 messaging. (we can also quickly customize to your specific need)
- A complete line of durable wayfinding and informational signage for interior and exterior use
- Designed for extended temporary use.
- Signage configured for every situation: wall signage, freestanding, banners, floor decals, window films, and self-adhesive wall posters.
Communication is critical.
Case in point: COVID-19. Patient surges drive new communication needs throughout healthcare systems. They can necessitate the reconfiguration of healthcare facilities. And for those areas most affected, the patient influx my even drive the transformation of expansive, non-medical structures into critical care centers. Through it all, effective communication and signage is crucial to everyone's success, and more importantly, their health. Communication matters:
- Clarity keeps people calm and instills confidence.
- Patient-focused messaging keeps staff on task by reducing disruptions.
- Up-to-date exterior and interior wayfinding gets people where they need to be.
- Instructional signage helps patients take the right action protecting their health and that of those they encounter.
Confidence through clear, professional communication.
Clarity and professionalism demonstrate the competence and preparedness of your healthcare system.
- The right message conveyed with clarity instills trust.
- Appropriate tone inspires the appropriate response.
- Communication tools are a reflection of the organization they represent.
Business must continue. But the health risks will remain for the foreseeable future. Assure protects your staff and the people they serve with its simple, reliable construction. Assemble in seconds. Position anywhere. No hardware or tools.
Dispensing a healthier environment.
Hand sanitizer is a most coveted personal disinfecting product. It needs to be at critical points throughout your facility. Our easily installed, wall-mounted Sanitizer Stations become prominent beacons of health that can also be configured to dispense tissues, gloves, masks, and gowns.
Protect and Declutter.
Pathogens like paper. Our Notice Holders offer a simple, yet effective means of containing temporary paper signs and protect them and the people in your space from those pathogens.
Respond products when you need them.
Takeform established our COVID-19 Quickship Store, to streamline your access and reduce lead times for the crucial infection control and emergency messaging products you need. It's the easiest and fastest way to equip your facility for the challenge we're facing.
Designed for easy installation.
During a crisis, every minute matters. Respond is designed to save time and effort. With only a few simple tools and readily-available supplies, your facilities people can quickly install Respond so it can be guiding people the day it arrives.
- Ships flat-packed for easy portability.
- Wall signs install in minutes with basic tools and supplied hardware.
- Freestanding Monument signs quickly assemble with press in fasteners. No tools required.
- Wall posters and window films are repositionable for easy installation.
- Assure protection shields assemble in seconds with no tools or hardware.
The clean answer to crisis signage.
Respond is designed to stand up to the disinfecting demands of a global pandemic.
- Demand is constructed with materials developed to stand up to proven disinfecting products and rigorous cleaning schedules.
- Demand's structural design enables thorough, efficient cleaning by minimizing edges, crevices, and seams where pathogens can hide.
Encourage healthy spacing.
We all understand the social-distancing concept on a theoretical level, but have you noticed how difficult it can be to put into practice? It's especially challenging when preoccupied – old habits can take over.
Help people practice healthy distancing with strategically-placed floor decals.