We all want to get back to our offices so we can get back to working together
But as much as we all share that desire, we'll also share COVID-19 concerns for the foreseeable future. That risk isn't going away soon. Trusting our workspaces is going to take a foundational change in the way we do almost everything. And change is not easy.
That's why we designed Return.
It's a suite of back-to-work signage, graphics, readiness stations, and partitioning solutions backed by our Healthy Workspace Planning service. Return helps everyone work healthier and feel safe in the spaces where your business gets done. And like everything we do, Return brings the design sensitivity that will complement your aesthetic for the duration.
In a very real way, returning to familiar offices is like exploring uncharted territory. The welcoming, open-plan office spaces we so appreciated pre-COVID-19, now pose threats to the health of people and companies alike. Transforming workplaces into spaces that protect our people is equally about protecting the health of our businesses.
How can you find your way through this new workplace reality and create a safe environment? It all starts with planning.
First, every layout detail of your unique facility must be closely considered. From your parking area, through every entry point, to every corner of your interior, threats and opportunities must be identified.
- Where are the infection risks?
- How can each threat be mitigated?
Takeform's planners and wayfinders are experts at evaluating a built environment and understanding how the layout of that space effects people's movement and behavior within that space. Armed with your floor plan, our experts deliver a plan that provides protection and communicates confidence:
- Traffic flow management maximizes social distancing throughout your facility.
- Protective stacker and partition placement minimizes exposure and maximizes distancing.
- Infection control accessory placement locates readiness/sanitizer stations that dispense sanitizer, tissues, masks, and gloves where they are most effective.
- Signage system placement effectively locates the right message in the right location to drive healthy behavior while instilling confidence for everyone that moves through your space.
Our planners and wayfinders evaluate the risk level of every pathway, gathering space, and work area within your space based on CDC, OSHA, and COVID-19 workplace practices. This assessment drives specific traffic flow, protective equipment, and communication strategies recommendations.
The strategy for your space is defined through a location plan that indicates positioning of every protective partition and readiness station as well as recommended messaging and placement of every sign that will transform the plan from theory to effective practice.
The Product Schedule defines the product type, quantity, and for signage, the recommended message for each call out on the location plan.
The Return brochure is an overview of Return's planning service and comprehensive product line.
The Return Playbook delivers 23 workplace scenarios that provide product, signage and messaging recommendations that will help you make your facility safe one space at a time.
A plan is only as good as its execution. So Return is a complete solution that provides expert thinking to help you develop the right strategy PLUS the products to bring the plan to fruition. Protection. Infection control. Communication. And if you prefer, we'll install it for you. We've got you covered.
Shields & Partitions
Our Adaptive Panel System fits virtually every workspace scenario. It's the system designed to easily integrate with furniture systems or accommodate most freestanding installations. Select materials or finishes to complement your space and brand. You can even specify custom graphics for added brand presence. All this accomplished without need for visible drilling or fasteners that would compromise the integrity of your furniture investment.
- Includes workstation and freestanding partitions
- Temperature Check Stations and other pre-engineered configurations
- Smooth cleanable surfaces for thorough disinfecting with effective cleaning agents (like bleach)
- Fits any workstation system
- Easy self-install – no/minimal tools, no cost, no install crew
- Non-destructive retrofit
- Creative potential – select virtually any HPL finish or specify direct-print graphics
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) plays a key roll in infection prevention. Having PPE readily available at key entry and transition points and other readily-accessible areas throughout your facility is key to protecting your staff and visitors while instilling confidence in everyone that moves through your space.
Return offers four readiness station configurations specifically curated to meet the needs of the office environment. Choose from multi-product stations to dispense hand sanitizer, face masks, and tissues to single-product dispensers for surface wipes or hand sanitizer.
Our Healthy Workplace Planning team can help you get Readiness Stations in the optimal locations throughout your space.
Signage plays a healthy role in the workplace:
- Policy communication – Everyone must understand the company's protective rules and guidelines.
- Instructional guidance – Once the policies are understood, location and situation-specific directions must be posted to reinforce healthy behaviors.
- Confidence building – Last, but not least, the policy and instructional messaging must be backed by signage that conveys the organization's concern and competence in order to instill trust and a sense of well being.
Communication is key to compliance and confidence. Return is the signage solution that provides comprehensive messaging options and a complete range of product and materials to fit every workplace scenario.
Reach out today.
Takeform is ready to help you bring people back-to-work safely.
How do you Takeform? Share your #takeformvibe.
Check out what your peers are doing in our Galleries.