We all want to get back to comprehensive healthcare services and the spaces where healing happens.
But as much as we all share that desire, we'll also share COVID-19 concerns for the foreseeable future. That risk isn't going away soon. Trusting our healthcare spaces requires foundational changes in the way we do almost everything. And changing is not easy.
Healthy medical space planning.
In a very real way, returning to healthcare facilities is like exploring uncharted territory. The reassuring spaces patients, visitors, and staff depended on pre-COVID-19, can be seen as posing potential health threats around every corner. Transforming these spaces to renew confidence is about protecting the health of both people and the organization.
Unrestricted traffic patterns, busy waiting areas, high-traffic diagnostic rooms and devices, rehab spaces, elevators, cafeterias... these are just a few of the previously-valued features that must be rethought as long as the COVID-19 threat persists.
Your facility. Your plan. Our team.
How can you find your way through this new healthcare reality and create a safe environment? It all starts with planning.
First, every layout detail of your unique facility must be closely considered. From your parking area, through every entry point, to every corner of your campus, threats and opportunities must be identified.
- Where are the infection risks?
- How can each threat be mitigated?
Takeform's planners and wayfinders are experts at evaluating spaces and understanding how the layout of the medical building and entire campus affects people's movement and behavior. Armed with plans for your facility, our experts deliver a strategy that provides protection and communicates confidence:
- Traffic flow management maximizes social distancing throughout your facility.
- Protective screens, shield, and partition placement minimizes exposure and maximizes distancing in close quarters.
- Infection control accessory placement locates PPE stations that dispense sanitizer, tissues, masks, and gloves where they are most effective.
- Signage system placement effectively locates the right message in the right location to encourage healthy behavior while instilling confidence for everyone that moves through your space.
The Product Schedule defines the product type, quantity, and for signage, the recommended message for each call out on the location plan.
Return Product Overview
A plan is only as good as its execution. So Return is the complete solution that provides expert thinking to help you develop the right strategy PLUS the products to bring the plan to fruition. Protection. Infection control. Communication. And if you prefer, we'll install it for you too. We've got you covered.
Interior & Exterior Signage Platforms
Communication is key to healthy habits and confidence. Return is the signage solution that provides comprehensive messaging options and a complete range of product and materials to fit every campus scenario. Discover the possibilities
Signage plays three vital roles:
- Policy communication Everyone must understand the your protective rules and guidelines.
- Instructional guidance Once the policies are understood, location and situation-specific directions and reminders should be posted to encourage healthy behaviors.
- Confidence building Last, but not least, the policy and instructional messaging must be backed by signage that conveys your concern and competence in order to instill trust and a sense of well being.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) plays a key roll in infection prevention. Having PPE readily available at key entry and transition points and other readily-accessible areas throughout your facility is key to protecting your patients and staff while instilling confidence in everyone that moves through your space. Take a look
Return offers a wide variety PPE Station configurations specifically curated to meet the needs of healthcare environments. Choose from multi-product PPE stations to dispense hand sanitizer, face masks, and tissues to single-product dispensers for surface wipes or hand sanitizer.
Shields & Partitions
Our Adaptive Panel System fits virtually every work area scenario. It's the system designed to easily integrate with furniture systems or accommodate most freestanding installations. Select materials or finishes to complement your space and brand. You can even specify custom graphics for added brand presence. Get the details
- Includes workstation and freestanding partitions
- Smooth cleanable surfaces for thorough disinfecting with effective cleaning agents (like bleach)
- Fits any workstation system
- Easy self-install – no/minimal tools, no cost, no install crew
- Non-destructive retrofit
- Creative potential: specify finish or direct-print graphics
Reach out today.
Takeform is ready to help get people back to where healing happens.
How do you Takeform? Share your #takeformvibe.
Check out what your peers are doing in our Galleries.